If like me you consider ACDSee to be the best image browser but have been disappointed by the recent buggy and bloated feeling version 6.0 you'll be very pleased to hear that ACD Systems has released an update which improves speed, reliability and solves several annoying problems. ACDSee 6.03 now feels almost as zippy as 'good old' version 3.1 with proper quick cached thumbnails and very fast image rendering. Kudos to ACD Systems for fixing these problems and addressing performance, although let it be a lesson to any software developer, don't ruin your software by bloating it out with features without addressing performance first.
Product Updates (6.0.3)
This free update includes the following benefits:
- Program speed improvements such as faster start up, quicker browsing and viewing, including for the Calendar feature, and accelerated database information retrieval.
- Smoother thumbnail browsing and scrolling.
- Canon RAW image format support.
- AOL ART image format support.
- Enhanced support for Exif maker notes.
- Improved memory management.
- Ability to launch multiple photos into your favorite photo editor, including ACDSee's built-in editor or ACD FotoCanvas.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)