Ricoh GR firmware version 3.00 now available
Ricoh has released firmware version 3.00 for its GR compact camera. The list of updated features includes two options for folder name settings, ability to develop RAW images in different aspect ratios, and customization to assign various AFL Focus Settings to the AF button when the AF function switching lever is set to AEL/AFL (previously only Spot AF was available).
Here's the full list of updates in firmware v3.00
- Added [Slight] on [Effect] of [Shooting] menu.
- Added [AFL Focus Setting] on [Key Custom Options] menu.
- Added [Ambient Brightness] on [Setup] menu.
- Added [Folder Name Setting] on [Setup] menu.
- [Change Shutter Speed] will be set in increments of 1/3 steps when [ISO Step Setting] is set to [1/3EV].
- Added [Aspect Ratio] to the parameters of [RAW Development] on [Playback] menu.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4