Ricoh GR firmware version 3.00 now available
Ricoh has released firmware version 3.00 for its GR compact camera. The list of updated features includes two options for folder name settings, ability to develop RAW images in different aspect ratios, and customization to assign various AFL Focus Settings to the AF button when the AF function switching lever is set to AEL/AFL (previously only Spot AF was available).
Here's the full list of updates in firmware v3.00
- Added [Slight] on [Effect] of [Shooting] menu.
- Added [AFL Focus Setting] on [Key Custom Options] menu.
- Added [Ambient Brightness] on [Setup] menu.
- Added [Folder Name Setting] on [Setup] menu.
- [Change Shutter Speed] will be set in increments of 1/3 steps when [ISO Step Setting] is set to [1/3EV].
- Added [Aspect Ratio] to the parameters of [RAW Development] on [Playback] menu.
|In the Big Girl Chair by BryanKing|
from Baby Photography
|Ruby Red Dress by cjf2|
from High key portrait with RED
|Follow me home by eaa|
from Shades of Blue in Nature