Panasonic announces price and availability for Lumix DMC-GH4
Panasonic has announced pricing and availability for its flagship 4K video-recording mirrorless camera, the Lumix DMC-GH4. It'll go on sale in the UK on 5th May for £1299.99 body only, £1749.99 with 14-140mm zoom, or £2499.99 with the specialist DMW-YAGHE video interface unit. Meanwhile in the US the camera body will cost $1699.99, and the video interface unit will be $1999.99.
PANASONIC ANNOUNCES PRICING & AVAILABILITY FOR THE LUMIX GH4 DSLM WITH 4K VIDEO RECORDING CAPABILITIES
Designed To Meet Professional Needs for Both Still and Video Capture
NEWARK, NJ (March 10, 2014) - Panasonic, a leader in Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) technology, announced today pricing and availability of its much-anticipated LUMIX GH4. The GH4, the world’s first DSLM with 4K cinematic recording capability designed for both still photographers and cinematographers will be available at retail locations at the beginning of May.
The LUMIX GH4 camera body (DMC-GH4K) will be available at $1699.99 and the Video Adapter for cinematography (DMW-YAGH) will be $1999.99 at shop.panasonic.com and other photo specialty retailers.
The GH4 advanced features include:
1. A newly developed 16.05-Megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine achieving high speed, high sensitivity image recording
2. High speed response required for professionals and practical auto focus options
3. Stunning mobility supported by mechanical advancements
4. Expandability for a variety of workflows
5. Easy wireless connectivity via Wi-Fi® / NFC with smartphones
6. Other features including Luminance Level Adjustment, Focus Peaking, Silent Mode, Highlight/Shadow Control and RAW data development in camera.
The current GH3 model will continue to be available after the introduction of the GH4.
Sep 19, 2016
Mar 16, 2016
Sep 1, 2015
Jul 24, 2015
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)