CES 2006: HP has today announced the Photosmart M525 Digital Camera, the latest 6 megapixel offering the latest generation of HP Real Life technologies including a new feature called HP Design Gallery, which enables the user to add artistic effects and borders right in the camera and In-camera red-eye removal to remove red-eye while images are still in the camera.
HP Photosmart M525 Digital Camera
Get impressive 6-megapixel photos with the easy-to-use HP Photosmart M525 Digital Camera.
This digital camera has 21x total zoom - 3x optical, 7x digital - and features the latest generation of HP Real Life technologies.
With a new feature called HP Design Gallery, users can easily take brilliant digital photos. Intuitive button design allows for quick, one-handed shots, in addition to one-button ordering, printing and sharing of photos with Photosmart Express. (1)
Key Features and Benefits
- 6-megapixels for impressive resolution for beautiful prints and enlargements up to poster-size
- HP Precision 3x optical lens and 7x digital zoom for 21x total zoom
- 1.7-inch image display, intuitive button layout and overall compact stylish design allow for easy one-handed shots
- 16 MB internal memory allows users to store photos in the camera
- On-camera button to easily order and share photos on Snapfish using HP Photosmart Express (1)
- Extra storage capacity available with optional SD card (2)
- HP Photosmart Software is a complete, easy-to-use software solution for editing, organizing, printing and sharing digital photos Additional Features
- HP Real Life technologies help take the guesswork out of digital photography and make it easy to produce great photos that are crisp, realistic and true-to-life. HP Real Life technologies include: o NEW: HP Design Gallery adds artistic effects and borders right in the camera o In-camera red-eye removal to remove red-eye while images are still in the camera
- HP Photosmart Express makes sharing, printing and saving digital photos easy – users simply take a photo and select its destination right on the back of the camera – up to 34 destinations, including e-mail addresses, online albums, printers and Snapfish o When the digital camera is later connected to a computer or the optional camera dock, (2) the selected photos are automatically printed and/or e-mailed without burdening the recipient with large file attachments o E-mail recipients see thumbnails of the images right in the body of their e-mail message, as well as a link to the web page where they can very easily view, print and save the photos, and upload them to online albums
- Optional HP Photosmart 6221 Digital Camera Dock lets users easily save, view, print and share photos on a PC, Snapfish and TV, and recharge in-camera batteries. Add wireless capabilities by purchasing the HP Photosmart 6222 Wireless Dock Base to share your photos via a wireless home network. (2)
- 6-megapixel resolution
- 3x optical zoom, 7x digital zoom
- Dimensions/Weight o 95mm (w) x 31mm (h) x 62mm (d) o 139 grams without battery
- Support/Connectivity o USB Connectivity o USB-compatible PC with Microsoft Windows® XP, x64, 2000, Me, 98SE, or 98, Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or compatible CPU, Internet Explorer 5.01SP2 or later o USB-compatible Macintosh computer with Mac OS v10.2.8, v10.3, v10.4
HP offers a comprehensive support package for the HP Photosmart M525 Digital Camera that includes 90-days of phone support as well as real-time chat and email support beyond the warranty as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services. Pricing and Availability Estimated U.S. street price is TBD Expected to be available for purchase April 2006 in North America. (1) On-camera Snapfish feature available in UK and US only. (2) Not included; please purchase separately.
Nov 8, 2007
Jun 22, 2007
Mar 8, 2007
Mar 8, 2007
|AF4_2483 Surfing the Serengeti by DaveInHouston|
from Hot Air Balloon view
|Peregrine Falcon by Psychic1|
from Best Wildlife Photo of the Week - 4