Panasonic updates firmware for DMC-G2 and 14-140mm lens
Photokina 2010: Panasonic has announced a series of firmware and software updates. Version 1.3 for the Lumix G Vario HD 14-140mm F4-5.6 ASPH Mega OIS promises improved autofocus speed and reduced lens startup time, while Version 1.1 for the DMC-G2 adds compatibility with the new interchangeable 3D lens Lumix G 12.5mm / F12 (H-FT012) announced today. 3D is also the name of the game with the Version 1.1 update to the company's PHOTOfunSTUDIO 5.0 HD Edition software, which also adds compatibility and features for images shot with the 12.5mm lens.
Panasonic announces the firmware update for DMC-G2, LUMIX G VARIO HD 14-140mm/F4.0 5.8 ASPH MEGA O.I.S. (H-VS014140) Lens and PHOTOfunSTUDIO 5.0 HD Edition
Today Panasonic announces the new firmware updates for the interchangeable lens LUMIX G VARIO HD 14-140mm / F4.0-5.8 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. (H-VS014140) and the camera DMC-G2 of LUMIX G Micro System. The included software PHOTOfunSTUDIO 5.0 HD Edition is also going to be updated.
Firmware Ver.1.3 for LUMIX G VARIO HD 14-140mm / F4.0-5.8 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. (H-VS014140)
- Improved AF performance in speed is available
- Reduced start-up time (lens)
Firmware Ver.1.1 for DMC-G2
- Compatibility with the new interchangeable 3D lens LUMIX G 12.5mm / F12 (H-FT012)
PHOTOfunSTUDIO 5.0 HD Edition (Ver.1.1)
- Compatibility with the image shot with DMC-G2 and the new interchangeable 3D lens LUMIX G 12.5mm / F12 (H-FT012) for loading and sorting the 3D image or converting it to 2D image or writing it back to the SD Memory Card.
The Firmware Ver.1.3 for LUMIX G VARIO HD 14-140mm / F4.0-5.8 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. (H-VS014140) will be released at the beginning of October, 2010 and the Firmware Ver.1.1 for DMC-G2 and PHOTOfunSTUDIO 5.0 HD Edition update program will be available in November 2010.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%