Hands-on with Nikon's new D5500
Nikon's D5500 is, on the face of it a pretty minor update to the D5300, but with the key addition of a touch-sensitive rear LCD screen and slightly altered ergonomics. In almost every other respect the D5500 is a compact, lightweight 24MP entry-level DSLR cut from almost exactly the same cloth as its predecessor. We're at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, where we got our hands on a pre-production camera.
Click through this slideshow for some pictures.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|