Here from an anonymous source is a shot of a prototype Epson PhotoPC 850Z, this interesting 2.11 megapixel camera has a fast F2.0 - F2.8, three times zoom lens (35mm - 105mm), flash hot-shoe, USB and can take CompactFlash type I or type II (meaning it can take the new larger capacity CF cards such as IBM's 340MB Microdrive).
- 2.11 megapixel (1600 x 1200, HyPict 1984 x 1488)
- 35mm - 105mm, 35mm equiv. (3x zoom lens) F2.0 - F2.8
- CompactFlash Type I or II
- Internal Flash and Flash Hot-shoe
- 2" Bright LCD screen
- USB and Serial connectivity
- Included NiMH batteries and charger