Nikon Coolpix A firmware 1.11 available
Nikon has issued a firmware update for the Coolpix A. Version 1.11 decreases minimum focus distance (in normal focus mode) and boasts improvements to autofocus acquisition. Other improvements are minor, including better battery performance during interval shooting. See the full details below.
Nikon Coolpix A firmware version C:1.11
- Focus range with normal autofocus has been changed from approximately 50 cm (1 ft 8 in.) - ∞ to approximately 30 cm (1 ft) - ∞ from the center of the front surface of the lens.
- AF focus-acquisition rate has been improved when the scene contained in the frame exhibits an extremely high level of contrast.
- The color of the focus area in manual focus mode has been changed to white, making it easier to identify the current focus mode.
- Less battery power is now consumed with interval timer photography, enabling interval timer shooting for a longer period of time when the camera is powered by the battery.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!