Konica Minolta has today announced a four megapixel camera that is waterproof to a depth of 1.5 meters. The black and silver DG-5W is also dust proof and shock proof. It boasts a 28 - 78mm wideangle lens, a 2-inch LCD for viewing captured images (there is no optical viewfinder) and large buttons for easy operation under water. Other features include a 320 x 240-pixel movie mode at 30 fps. It is thought to be a Japan-only product and will cost ¥80,000 when it is launched in March.
- 4 million pixels
- 2.8x optical zoom
- 28 - 78 mm wideangle lens F2.0 - F5.0
- 2-inch LCD
- Waterproof JIS class 7 (what is this?)
- Dust proof JIS class 6
- SD memory
- 4 - 1/1000 sec shutter speed
- AVI movies 320 x 240 pixels at 30 fps
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Dimensions: 69 x 125 x 47 mm (2.7 x 4.9 x 1.8 in)
- Weight: 390 g (13.7 oz)
|High Altitude Rocky Mountain Railroad by cjf2|
from On the Rails...
|Evening at the lake. by Murat ÜNSAL|