Photoshop CS5 and Lightroom 3 to support Tamron Lens Correction
Tamron has announced that it has cooperated with Adobe in the creation of profiles for the Photoshop CS5 and Lightroom 3's Lens Correction feature. The latest version of the image-editing software will automatically fix distortion, chromatic aberration and vignetting for all currently available Tamron lenses (no word yet on the latest 70-300mm F4-5.6 VC USD though).
Tamron to release aberration correction Camera Raw plug-in for
Adobe® Photoshop® CS5 and Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 3
September 1, 2010, Saitama, Japan -President and CEO of the optical equipment manufacturer Tamron Co. Ltd., Morio Ono announced today the release of their latest offering, an aberration correction function for Adobe Systems Incorporated's software. The lens profile provided by Tamron will be used to make the plug-in for digital image editing software, Adobe® Photoshop® CS5, Camera Raw® and the function for photo management software, Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 3.
The lens profile will include Tamron's Di series (lenses for full size image sensors) and the Di II series (lenses for cameras with APS-C size image sensors) and will be used to create a plug-in bundled in the Camera Raw® 6.2 update and the function for Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 3.2. Tamron, utilizing design data, created this profile for image editing software that allows their customers to easily correct distortion, chromatic aberration, and peripheral brightness* for Di series and Di II series SLR lenses.
Future lenses are expected to also be included in this profile.
For further information, please refer to the Adobe Website.
* The amount and quality of correction depends on the user.
Adobe, Photoshop and Lightroom are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Di For the digital SLR cameras with full-frame and APS-C format sensors.
- SP AF28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical [IF] MACRO
- AF 28-200mm F/3.8-5.6 XR Di Aspherical [IF] MACRO
- AF 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di LD Aspherical [IF] MACRO
- AF 28-300mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di VC LD Aspherical [IF] MACRO
- SP AF70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD [IF] MACRO
- AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD MACRO
- SP AF200-500mm F/5-6.3 Di LD [IF]
- SP AF90mm F/2.8 Di MACRO 1:1
- SP AF180mm F/3.5 Di LD [IF] MACRO 1:1
Di II For the digital SLR cameras with APS-C format image sensors
- SP AF10-24mm F/3.5-4.5 Di II LD Aspherical [IF]
- SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II VC LD Aspherical [IF]
- SP AF17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical [IF]
- AF 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 XR Di II LD Aspherical [IF] MACRO
- AF 18-250mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II LD Aspherical [IF] MACRO
- AF 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC LD Aspherical [IF] MACRO
- AF55-200mm F/4-5.6 Di II LD MACRO
- SP AF 60mm F/2 Di II MACRO 1:1
Aug 23, 2013
Jul 31, 2013
Jul 26, 2013
Jul 24, 2013
|Valley by the light of a blue moon by cjf2|
from Down in the Valley
|Lake Erie Stone Pier by yobbyt|
from Dock or Pier