Site contributor Vincent Bockaert has today announced an updated version of his excellent 'The 123 of digital imaging Interactive e-book'. This new version has been reedited, has updated content, new technology information as well as improved internal search engine and other more subtle improvements such as cover design and shipping media. Upgrade to version 1.1 is free for owners of version 1.0, an all new 2.4 MB downloadable demo is also now available. I can thoroughly recommend this e-book to anyone, whether you consider yourself an expert or are a complete beginner, there's something here for everyone. (Apologies to Mac users, this product is Windows only).
What's new in Version 1.1
- Every single page is extensively revised and edited.
- Technology updates such as Canon EOS 10D, Nixvue Vizor, etc.
- Faster internal search engine
- Minor program bugs are removed
- New cover design
- Retail and mailorder CD-ROM versions come now in a high quality DVD-type case
- The CD-ROM contains:
- Adobe Photoshop Album 1.0 Starter Kit
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 Tryout
- Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Tryout
- ACDSee 5.0 Tryout
- and several other freeware and shareware applications
The upgrade to Version 1.1 is free for all registered users of Version 1.0.
Version 1.1 (59.9 MB) can be downloaded from a new and faster server from http://www.123di.com at US$39.99. A new 2.4MB free demo is available at the same URL.
The mailorder version is available at US$49.99 with free worldwide shipping until June 30, 2003.
|Morning At Picture Lake by Buzz Lightyear|
from Dawns first rays
|AT-6 Harvard by jarud|
from Trainer aircraft
|Matterhorn by ewng|