Uwe & Bettina Steinmueller from the Digital Outback Photo website have released the DOP2000 Digital Photography Workflow Handbook in PDF e-book format. This new e-book has over 360 pages of information on professional digital photography workflow including Photoshop CS, RAW manipulation and output, understanding histograms, using features such as shadow / highlights and sharpening as well as covering more basic aspects of exposure correction. The e-book is available as a downloadable PDF at just $34.95.
DOP2000 Digital Photography Workflow Handbook
- Our most complete e-book (360 letter sized pages)
- Photoshop CS workflow
- Layer based workflow
- Use Camera Raw 2.0 , Capture One DSLR and Nikon Capture
- Shadow/Highlight tool
- Upsizing, dark/light halo and edge mask sharpening
- Includes sharpening framework actions: Upsizing, dark/light halo and
- B&W conversion techniques
- Stitching in Photoshop
What do you learn from our e-books?
- What are raw files and why raw files gets you better image quality
- What is the responsibility of a raw converter
- Basic understanding of color management
- Learn to read histograms
- The essential workflow steps
- Mastering your raw converter
- Adjust exposure, white balance, contrast and colors
- Essential Photoshop techniquesWorking with Photoshop Layers (DOP1007 and up)
- We try to make the workflow as simple as possible but not simpler
- Pure B&W workflow (DOP1008/DOP1009/DOP2000)
- We now also support a pure JPEG based workflow (DOP1010 & DOP1011)
Our e-books teach how to solve the digital workflow problems at hand and not just summarize what tools like Photoshop can do. All techniques are based on real world experiences at fine art photographers. Have a look at our portfolios and you will realize what you can do yourself.