Ricoh unveils the new Caplio RR630
Stylish 6.1-megapixel digital camera delivering stunning photos with easy-to-use controls. A pocket-sized gem!
London – UK February 23rd 2006. – Ricoh is delighted to announce the release of the Caplio RR630 - a compact 6.1-megapixel digital camera that brings the joy of digital photography within reach of even first time users.
The CaplioRR630 is the latest addition to Ricoh’s popular, award-winning range of digital cameras, whose outstanding performance, value for money and stylish designs have won favour with photographers around the world. The RR630 consistently produces vivid, crystal-clear images that place it a touch above other cameras in its class. Equipped with a 3x optical zoom and 4x digital zoom, for a combined 12x zoom, the RR630 is ready to take on any photographic challenge.
Weighing in at just 150g*, the RR630’s sleek, compact body fits easily into the palm of your hand or your pocket. Taking great photos has never been easier - with the RR630 it really is as simple as “point and shoot”. With this smooth operator, even absolute beginners will have no trouble wowing their friends and family with stunning digital images. For those who like to take control of their photos, the RR630’s Mode dial has plenty of creative options, including a movie mode and four scene modes: Portrait, Landscape, Sports and Night. As the resolution 130,000 brightness of the large 2.0-inch LCD monitor is easily adjusted, you can view your images clearly in any light. Transferring photos to a PC is a breeze with the RR630’s USB connector. And with 16 MB of internal memory, the RR630 is ready to shoot straight out of the box. It also features an SD Card slot, enabling the use of this widely used storage medium.
If you are looking for a stylish, compact digital camera, look no further than the Caplio RR630! The world of digital photography is just a shutter-press away.
* Without battery and SD card
Main Features of the Caplio RR630
- 6.1 megapixel CCD. The RR630’s 6.1-megapixel CCD delivers high image quality every time. Prints, even as large as A4 size, turn out bright, sharp and full of rich detail.
- 3x optical zoom plus 4x digital zoom.
The RR630’s 3x optical zoom has a long enough reach for most scenes. But when you need to get even closer, using the 4x digital zoom produces a total of up to 12x zoom.
- Movie mode and four scene modes. The RR630 records movies, plus it comes with four scene modes that optimise the camera’s settings for a particular type of subject.
- Get in as close as 6cm. Enter the exciting world of macro photography with close-ups of flowers and other objects.
- 16MB internal memory and SD Card slot. The RR630 boasts 16MB of internal memory. For extra storage capacity, just insert an SD Card (sold separately).
- Big bright 2.0" LCD monitor.The large 2.0"LCD with 130,000 pixel resolution allows for accurate clear play back of images immediately after shooting.
- Accepts regular AA batteries. AA batteries can be bought almost anywhere, making the RR630 the perfect partner whenever you’re on the move.
- Fast, simple PC connectivity. Connect the RR630 to a computer with the USB cable and you can enhance your photos and even create panoramic images with the included software.
Price and Availability:
The Caplio RR630 will be available from March RRP £129.99
|In the Big Girl Chair by BryanKing|
from Baby Photography
|Ruby Red Dress by cjf2|
from High key portrait with RED
|Follow me home by eaa|
from Shades of Blue in Nature