ArcSoft has released a 'Photo Makeover' application called Perfect365, that allows users to manipulate their pictures and portraits with a single button click. It offers cleanup options such as blemish removal and skin softening, alongside makeover features such as 'smile enhance' and 'cheek lift'. There's also built-in support for sharing via social media such as Facebook and Twitter. Perfect365 is available immediately as a free download for PC users, with iPhone/iPad, Mac and Facebook versions to follow.
Perfect365 From ArcSoft Gives Everyone The Power To Do Their Own Simple, One-Touch Photo Makeovers For Free
Perfect365 delivers 15 years of imaging experience in the first one-touch facial makeover app for Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Facebook, and the Web
Fremont, California – November 2, 2011. ArcSoft, Inc., the industry leading software provider of imaging technologies and applications, announced today Perfect365, a free photo makeover software application that lets users adjust up to 21 individual facial features on their pictures and portraits with a single click of a button. Perfect365 is immediately available as a free download for Windows PC at www.perfect365.com. The iPad and iPhone versions are to be available in mid-November, and the Facebook and Mac versions will be available before the end of the year.
“ArcSoft has used its 15 years of imaging expertise and understanding of the human face to give users a powerful tool to touch up their portraits just like a professional touchup artist – but with a simple click of a button,” said Michael Deng, ArcSoft's Founder and CEO. “People aren’t always at their best when someone takes a snapshot. We are giving consumers the ability to remove a blemish, or those dark circles under the eyes without any hassle, for free, and without the need for any special technical expertise. We want them to feel good about sharing their photos every day.”
Perfect365’s patented imaging and facial recognition technology offers one touch cleanup with accurate, natural results. Style makeup templates are included for varying looks with the ability to fine-tune according to the user’s unique style. The technology also allows for amazingly organic feature enhancements.
Perfect365 key features include:
- One-Touch Touchup and Makeup –One-touch preset cleanup and style templates
- Instant Facial Recognition – ArcSoft’s algorithm allows accurate facial mapping instantly
- Multiple Face Recognition – Up to 20 faces are automatically detected (PC Only)
- Cleanup Features – Clear blemishes and under-eye circles, remove shine, soften skin, and whiten teeth
- Makeup Features – Face, lips, eyes, contact lenses adjustment for color and intensity
- Enhancement Features – Smile enhance, bridge and nose (T-Zone), cheek lift
- Unlimited Creativity – Settings are adjustable allowing for unlimited looks and styles
- Updated Style Templates – New styles offered regularly for free download
- Built In Sharing – Share directly to Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr
- Before and After Comparison – Easily review before and after effects
- Customize Key Points – Adjust key points for tilted and off-center profiles
- Saved Looks – Save favorite looks for sharing and comparison
- Print Posters and Photos – Easily order high quality prints and posters
Perfect365 for Windows is free and immediately available at www.perfect365.com. An enhanced Windows version of Perfect365 that allows users to save and print their high-resolution pictures is available for $29.99 from www.perfect365.com and www.arcsoft.com. The iPhone and iPad versions will be available at the Apple’s App Store and iTune store in mid-November, and the Facebook and Mac versions will be made available later this year.
ArcSoft Website: www.arcsoft.com/
Perfect365 Website: www.perfect365.com
Perfect365 Twitter: www.twitter.com/perfect_365
ArcSoft Twitter: www.twitter.com/ArcSoft_Inc
Perfect365 Facebook: www.facebook.com/Perfect365
ArcSoft Facebook: www.facebook.com/ArcSoftInc
About ArcSoftArcSoft, Inc. is an industry leading software developer of multimedia technologies and applications across desktop, mobile and embedded platforms. Working closely with major OEM manufacturers, ArcSoft offers a full line of imaging and video solutions that enhance the features, performance, and user experience of mobile phones, digital cameras, tablets, personal computers, and consumer electronics devices. For further details, visit www.arcsoft.com.
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 29, 2014
Oct 16, 2014
Oct 15, 2014
|In the Big Girl Chair by BryanKing|
from Baby Photography
|Ruby Red Dress by cjf2|
from High key portrait with RED
|Follow me home by eaa|
from Shades of Blue in Nature