Nikon D4s and Lexar 400x or 1000x memory card problems
According to a Nikon support advisory there are a small number of Lexar 400x or 1000x compact flash memory cards that may have issues communicating with the new D4s camera. Nikon USA's service and support site has outlined how to identify the faulty cards and instructions for replacement.
CompactFlash® Memory Card check for use with Nikon D4S
- Remove your CF® card from your camera.
- Look for the serial number on the edge of your CF® card.
- Identify if the last six part numbers (shown highlighted by the yellow X's) contain 1 of the following 2 sequences:
- If your CF card's serial number contains 1 of the 2 sequences listed above, you must contact LEXAR support to replace your CF® card.
- If your card does not contain either of the 2 sequences, then your card is fully compatible.
- Please contact customer support to place an RMA for a replacement CF® card.
- US & Canada: 1-888-747-4031
- Freephone in the United Kingdom: +44 (0) 0800 013 7411
- Japan: 570-12363
- All other areas: 1-208-363-5862
- OR contact customer service online HERE.
Sep 20, 2016
Sep 19, 2016
Dec 1, 2015
Apr 21, 2015
|Nikon D3300 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II Zoom Lens andAF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II Lens -||$469.95|
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)