Nikon D4s and Lexar 400x or 1000x memory card problems
According to a Nikon support advisory there are a small number of Lexar 400x or 1000x compact flash memory cards that may have issues communicating with the new D4s camera. Nikon USA's service and support site has outlined how to identify the faulty cards and instructions for replacement.
CompactFlash® Memory Card check for use with Nikon D4S
- Remove your CF® card from your camera.
- Look for the serial number on the edge of your CF® card.
- Identify if the last six part numbers (shown highlighted by the yellow X's) contain 1 of the following 2 sequences:
- If your CF card's serial number contains 1 of the 2 sequences listed above, you must contact LEXAR support to replace your CF® card.
- If your card does not contain either of the 2 sequences, then your card is fully compatible.
- Please contact customer support to place an RMA for a replacement CF® card.
- US & Canada: 1-888-747-4031
- Freephone in the United Kingdom: +44 (0) 0800 013 7411
- Japan: 570-12363
- All other areas: 1-208-363-5862
- OR contact customer service online HERE.
Jul 22, 2016
Dec 1, 2015
Apr 21, 2015
Apr 10, 2015
|Chicago Alley by tko|
from Down the alleyway
|Callan-5680 by vbuhay|
from What Child's Dream May Come
|Widget by Wilfried HKG|
|Oxbow Bend by stickpointed|
from Landscape - Colour #2
|Isolated by PEB|
from I'm single!