Ricoh releases GR firmware 4.0
A new firmware updated for the Ricoh GR adds a 'High Speed' AF mode and claims to improve operational performance for aperture preview. Other additions include a 'Shift Crop' effect mode designed to reduce perspective distortion by removing a portion of vertically-oriented images, and improved stability when connecting via USB to a Mac.
Ricoh GR firmware v4.0
Add the following enhanced features
- Added [Shift Crop] on [Effect] of [Shooting] menu.
- Added [AF Mode] on [Set up] menu. It has two options: [Normal] or [High speed].
- Added [Card Sequence No.] on [Setup] menu. It has two options: [On] or [Off].
- Added [Playback Animation] on [Setup] menu. It has two options: [On] or [Off]
- When deleting an image taken with RAW+ on Playback Mode, [Delete RAW+ JPEG], [Delete JPEG only] or [Delete RAW only] can be selected instead of [Delete One].
Changes to V4.00
- Improved operational performance for [Aperture Preview].
- Improved stability for USB connection with Mac.
*Contents of [Version 3.00] and earlier version will be also updated.
Sep 27, 2016
Sep 13, 2016
Sep 8, 2016
Sep 19, 2016
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4