Olympus offers firmware v1.2 for E-5 Four Thirds DSLR
Olympus has announced a firmware update for its flagship E-5 DSLR. Firmware version 1.2 ensures the movement of the dial on the optional HLD-4 battery grip matches the movement of the selected AF point. The update can be installed either via the Olympus imaging software or by downloading a stand-alone installer.
Firmware Version 1.2 for the E-5 Body
There are two options for updating the firmware:
1) Simply launch the included Olympus camera software and connect the camera via USB cable to an internet connected computer. Choose the Update function from the Camera menu in the software to apply available updates for camera bodies, lenses and accessories.
2) Download the software updater from the following link:
http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_downloads_updater.asp and follow the installer instructions.
With each method, users can choose to display information related to what the update will apply, prior to performing the update.
The ability to update the firmware of Olympus digital camera components – bodies, lenses, accessories – and take advantage of some of the latest technologies is one of the key advantages of Olympus’ 100% digital design.
Sep 5, 2014
Aug 30, 2014
Mar 3, 2011
Feb 4, 2011
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|