Nikon has posted an update to Nikon Capture with version 4.2, which adds support for the D2X. Other improvements include replacing the Digital DEE function with the D-Lighting function, which corrects exposure problems and additions to the menu options with a new find tool and straighten tool. Color Noise Reduction has also been improved.
Nikon Capture software update version 4.2
What has been changed in version 4.2 of the firmware?
- Support for the D2X has been added.
- The "Digital DEE" function has been replaced by the improved "D-Lighting" function.
- The "Color Noise Reduction" functions has been improved.
- A "Find Tool" option has been added to the View menu.
- "Straighten" Tool added to Image menu.
- A Check for updates option has been added to the Help menu.
- Camera Control can now be used over a wireless connection to the Wireless Transmitter WT-2 and D2X.
- A problem that prevented Nikon Capture from launching with some systems running Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP 2) has been corrected.
There are numerous feature additions and improvements to this new version of Nikon Capture, see the accompanying "Read Me" for specifics. This updater will update any version of Nikon Capture 4 to the latest 4.2 release.
Nikon Capture supports NEF editing from the D1-series, D2-series, D100, D70 and all Coolpix cameras with the ability to shoot NEF images. Be aware that Nikon Capture Camera Control does not support Coolpix cameras. See the included "Read Me" file for a complete list of new features and changes.
Feb 1, 2008
Jan 31, 2008
Jan 29, 2008
Jan 29, 2008
|In the Big Girl Chair by BryanKing|
from Baby Photography
|Ruby Red Dress by cjf2|
from High key portrait with RED
|Follow me home by eaa|
from Shades of Blue in Nature