Ricoh's firmware development team has been busy as ever fettling its GR Digital II premium compact and has today released the fruits of its labor - v1.12. This update improves image quality at lower resolutions in addition to fixing a couple of issues regarding the ADJ lever. Also, the lens will now initialize when exiting macro mode to improve focus accuracy. Download link coming up after the click.
Gordon: Thanks to forum poster optical_illusion for the heads-up on this release
- Improved an image quality in a small size (VGA etc.)
- Modified the following phenomena.
- If you operate the ADJ lever in the macro mode, display switching speed may change.
- f you operate the ADJ lever while compensating exposure, any keys will not work.
- When you exit a macro mode, the lens unit operating will become initialized in order to improve a focus accuracy.
|big gourd by rok urankar|
|crashing waves-1 by stickpointed|
from The Wild Rugged Coast
|'Red 18' by Private Custard|