CES 2006: The third new model announced by Kodak is the EasyShare Z650, which will sit at the top of the 'Z' series of budget super zoom cameras. The 6.1 megapixel Z650 features a SCHENIDER-KREUZNACH VARIOGON 10X optical zoom lens, 2.0-inch screen, 17 scene modes and a live histogram function.
New KODAK EASYSHARE Z650 Digital Camera Brings Users ‘Closer’ to Picture Perfection via its 10X Extended Zoom Capabilities
Fast Performance, Stunning Shots Define the Latest Z-Series Camera
LONDON, January 3 2006 - On the eve of the 2006 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Eastman Kodak Company announced the new KODAK EASYSHARE Z650 zoom digital camera, the latest model in its Z-series line.
The 6.1-megapixel camera offers aspiring photographers exceptional performance and greater photographic control through its professional-quality SCHENIDER-KREUZNACH VARIOGON 10X optical zoom lens, helping capture detail from afar and flattering portraits.
“As with the entire line of EASYSHARE Z-Series cameras, the Z650 delivers more advanced control when needed and simplicity of operation for everyday situations,” said Carolyn Walsh, Product Sales Director Digital, Eastman Kodak Company. “Although the new Z650 has an impressive resolution, is also demystifies the conception that megapixels are the only standard of measurement when buying digital cameras. By adding advanced features like 10X optical zoom and a live histogram, Kodak has raised the bar by providing photographers with the tools to create high-quality photos, enhancing their overall digital photography experience.”
The EASYSHARE Z650 camera will be available worldwide beginning in February 2006 (£299.99 RRP.)
Other Innovative Features of the Z650 Camera
The EASYSHARE Z650 camera builds in a number of innovative features that photographers will appreciate, including:The exclusive KODAK Colour Science image processing chip that results in portraits with edge-to-edge sharpness and brightness, rich colour, accurate skin tones and highly accurate exposure;
- Remarkable dynamic range, fine detail and delicate highlights
- A large 2.0-inch, high-resolution indoor/outdoor LCD screen that allows previewing of shots or reviewing pictures stored in 32MB internal memory or on an optional SD/MMC card
- A live histogram that enables photographers to see the exposure of their subjects before taking the shot
- Automatic, aperture priority and shutter priority modes, plus 17 scene modes and 5 colour modes
- A high-speed precision auto-focus system that offers fast click-to-capture times
- First and last burst modes and flash compensation
- On-camera editing features includes automatic red-eye reduction, cropping, blurry picture alert and auto picture rotation
- 5X advanced digital zoom delivers noticeably sharper pictures than regular digital zoom
- The exclusive Share button to tag pictures for e-mailing, printing and saving to the on-camera digital photo album, computer, and online album as favourites
Making the EASYSHARE System Connection
Z-Series camera owners can quickly print KODAK 4 x 6-inch pictures with just one touch in as little as 60 seconds, using the new KODAK EASYSHARE Printer Dock Plus Series 3. The Series 3 printer docks are the first to support the new IMAGELINK print system, working with new EASYSHARE cameras and other manufacturers’ compatible cameras.
The Printer Dock Series 3 also transfers pictures to a connected computer, and recharges and reconditions the cameras’ batteries. Pictures made from EASYSHARE printer docks are vibrant, borderless, waterproof, and will last a lifetime, under typical photo album display conditions.
The line of EASYSHARE printer docks makes printing truly one-touch simple, and does not require people to connect a cable between camera and printer. Their convenience, print speed, ease-of-use and phenomenal picture quality have resulted in overwhelming demand from picture takers worldwide, with the line having achieved the number one market position in the United States, Australia and the United Kingdom, according to The NPD Group and GfK.
The Z-Series cameras include new KODAK EASYSHARE software version 5.2 for WINDOWS and MACINTOSH systems, providing effortless digital picture organisation, editing, sharing and printing. The exclusive One Touch to Better Pictures feature takes advantage of proprietary colour technologies developed by Kodak to help users get vibrant, true-to-life prints from inkjet printers. Version 5.2, which is available for free download from www.kodak.com, also makes sharing your favourite pictures as simple as possible, automatically placing them in albums on your camera, on your computer, and in your online KODAK EASYSHARE Gallery albums.
The KODAK EASYSHARE digital photography system consists of cameras, snapshot printers, services, docks, software, inkjet and thermal photo papers, and accessories, making taking, organising, sharing, and printing high quality digital pictures effortless. Further information on KODAK EASYSHARE products is available at www.kodak.co.uk
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!