We made it! We're here in Orlando for PMA 2001. It looks like it's going to be an interesting show, several new products have already been announced by Nikon, Fujifilm and Sony and we expect to see new products from several other manufacturers over the next two or three days. We hope to bring you daily reports from the show and a final summarised report which will be broken down by manufacturer.
Pre-PMA product announcements
- Nikon D1X and D1H
- Nikon lenses and other products
- Fujifilm 6800Z, 4800Z and 2300
- Kyocera / Yashica Finecam S3
- Toshiba PDR-M61, M65, M11, M21
- Sony DSC-P30, DSC-P50, DSC-S75, Mavica FD75, Mavica FD87, Mavica FD92, Mavica FD97
Expected / rumoured new products
- Minolta: Dimage 5 & 7 Digital SLR - competition for Olympus's E-10
- Minolta: S304 compact 3.3 megapixel digital camera
- Contax: Digital SLR
- Pentax: Digital SLR
- Canon: Digital Cameras & Printer
- Casio: New "QV" digital camera and "5 megapixel" digital camera
- Silicon Film: EFS-1
- Toshiba: ?
- HP: ?
- Epson: ?
(Note: there may be other products we're not currently allowed to talk about, as soon as we can you'll see them first on our news page)
Thanks to a good friend of the site we also have a working ISP account this time... lesson learned from Photokina last year...
|Umbrellas by pleytime|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 21, U
|Glass ball on a perforated metal plate _2 by harubux|