CES 2006: Today HP has announced a new 6.2 megapixel camera, the Photosmart R725. This ultra compact camera features a large 2-inch LCD screen, a 3x optical zoom and utilises the new HP automatic in-camera red-eye removal system.
HP Photosmart R725 Digital Camera
Take stunning 6.2-megapixel photos with the elegant HP Photosmart R725 Digital Camera.
This ultra-compact digital camera features a bright, indoor and outdoor 2-inch image display and sturdy all metal body, while being thin enough to slip in your pocket. With the latest generation of HP Real Life technologies, including new features such as automatic in-camera red-eye removal and HP Design Gallery, users can easily take brilliant digital photos perfect for printing and sharing.
Key Features and Benefits
- 6.2-megapixels for incredible resolution for beautiful prints and enlargements up to poster size
- Internal HP Precision 24x total zoom, 3x optical, 8x digital
- 2-inch LCD for framing and viewing photos and menus – indoors or out
- On-camera button to easily order and share photos on Snapfish using HP Photosmart Express (1)
- Features an elegant, thin all-metal design to fit easily in a pocket or purse
- HP Real Life technologies help take the guesswork out of digital photography and make it easy to produce great photos that are crisp, realistic and true-to-life. HP Real Life technologies include: o NEW: Automatic In-camera red-eye removal to remove red-eye while images are still in the camera o NEW: HP Design Gallery adds artistic effects and borders right in the camera-– includes slimming feature for your best possible photos—no PC or software required. o Improved Image Advice now provides real-time feedback to users on how to improve a specific picture the next time it is captured—like having a professional photographer with you at all times! o In-camera panorama stitching allows the user to align, capture and review a panorama image on the camera and stitch up to 5 photos together to save as one image for easy printing without downloading to a computer o High-quality VGA video with audio shoots at 24 frames per second and offers the ability to save still shots for printing
- HP Photosmart Express makes sharing, printing and saving digital photos easy – users simply take a photo and select its destination right on the back of the camera – up to 34 destinations, including e-mail addresses, online albums, and printers
- New HP Photosmart Software allows users to edit, organize, print, share and archive digital photos
- Optional 6221 HP Photosmart Premium Camera Dock lets users easily view photos on TV, transfer photos to the PC, print and recharge in-camera batteries, plus a spare set. Wireless capabilities are enabled by purchasing the HP Photosmart 6222 Wireless Dock Base (2)
- 6.2-megapixel resolution
- 3x optical zoom, 8x digital zoom
- Dimensions/Weight o 93mm (W) x 23mm (D) x 61mm (H) o 130 grams without battery
- PictBridge support
- JPEG (Exif 2.2)
- Support/Connectivity o USB Connectivity o USB-compatible PC with Microsoft Windows® XP, x64, 2000, Me, 98SE, or 98, Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or compatible CPU, Internet Explorer 5.01SP2 or later o USB-compatible Macintosh computer with Mac OS v10.2.8, v10.3, v10.4
HP offers a comprehensive support package for the HP Photosmart R725 Digital Camera that includes one-year of phone support as well as real-time chat and email support beyond the warranty as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services. Pricing and Availability Estimated U.S. street price is TBD Expected to be available for purchase April 2006 in North America and Europe. (1) On-camera Snapfish feature available in UK and US only. (2) Not included; please purchase separately.
Nov 8, 2007
Jun 22, 2007
Mar 8, 2007
Mar 8, 2007