Back in August Sigma announced an update to the Photo Pro software used to develop SD9 and SD10 RAW images for output to JPEG or TIFF, we did miss this announcement. There are several improvements and benefits in this new version including improved Automatic White Balance, SD9-specific color highlights fix, SD10-specific purple-fringing fix, Monochrome processing (including tinting), As-Shot WB and various Info window improvements.
SIGMA PHOTO PRO SOFTWARE UPDATE
VERSION 2.1, August 26, 2004
A new version of Sigma Photo Pro is available for download.
Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce the launch of Sigma Photo Pro version 2.1, a major update that delivers exciting levels of performance to Sigma Photo Pro program specially designed for SD9 and SD10 digital SLR cameras.
This versatile image processing and editing software update extends the capabilities of Sigma Photo Pro program and SD series digital SLR cameras powered by Foveon X3(R) image sensor.
Benefits and Features of the new update
New Edit/White-Balance Options
1. Auto WB always available as an option in Edit White Balance.
2. Monochrome processing as a WB option, which allows tinting via Color Adjust.
3. "Original" WB sets WB back to as-shot.
4. Show focal-length range in Info Window's focal length field, e.g. as "28mm (15-30)"
5. Info Window improvements (smaller layout, original white balance, long pathnames).
6. Info Line improvements (added WB to Review Window info line, and metering mode with bias to both windows' info lines)
Image Processing Improvements
7. Improved Auto White Balance calculation, especially for long exposures.
8. SD9-specific highlights color problem fixed.
9. SD10-specific purple-fringe problem fixed.
How does the Software Download and Installation procedure work?
Simply click on the correct download option (Mac or PC version depending on what type of computer you have) and save the version to your computer's hard drive. Then, download and follow the installation instructions. If you use a Macintosh computer, you will need a program called Stuffit in order to unstuff the .sit file format of the firmware download. This application is available at no cost via the link below.
Jul 13, 2007
May 25, 2007
Apr 13, 2007
Mar 28, 2007
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4