Phase One has released an updated version of its Capture One 5, PRO and DB RAW workflow software bringing in a host of improvements, additional features and bug fixes. Version 5.2 extends the programs' Lens Cast Calibration (LCC) feature that aims to remove lens casts to DSLR RAW files and adds LCC based dust removal. It also improves handling of a number of Nikon camera files and supports Leica X1 Raw files. The update can be accessed via Capture One's update feature for existing users or is available as a free 30 day trial.
Features and enhancements:
- LCC based dust removal.
- LCC support for Leaf portable files (also used for tethered operation
- LCC support for large number of DSLR RAW formats.
- Live View support for Leaf backs and Mamiya DM systems.
- Significantly improved tethered performance for Leaf Aptus II series backs.
- Updated firmware for selected Leaf backs and Mamiya DM systems.
- More camera controls supported for some cameras.
- Preferences to disable tethered support based on camera make.
- Color tag in processed file.
- New lens profile for Phase One 35mm lens
- New lens profile for Schneider Kreuznach LS 110mm lens.
- Improved P65+ image quality.
- Improved colors and consistency on a number of Nikon cameras (*)
- Improved tone response in ISO mode L1.0, L0.7 and L0.3 for a number of Nikon cameras (*)
- A number of bug fixes.
*Nikon D3s, D3x, D3, D2x, D700, D300, D300s, D90 and D80.
Phase One Releases Capture One 5.2
Expands Support for Leaf Digital Backs and Mamiya DM Systems; Boosts Nikon Image File Quality
COPENHAGEN, September 14, 2010— Phase One today updated Capture One -- its powerful raw conversion and image editing workflow software -- with enhanced support for Leaf, Mamiya and Nikon digital camera systems.
Capture One 5.2 PRO/DB improves tethered performance and offers Live View support for Leaf digital backs and Mamiya DM systems. Tethered performance for Leaf Aptus II series backs has been significantly improved, and the release also offers easy color-cast correction on Leaf files as well as optimized firmware management for selected Leaf digital backs.
Capture One’s tailor-made Nikon camera profiles are renowned for providing ultimate image quality for Nikon’s top DSLR cameras. The new release improves colors and tone response as well as consistency for the following Nikon camera models: D3s, D3x, D3, D2x, D700, D300, D300s, and D90.
Enhanced Leaf and Mamiya support
Capture One 5.2 PRO/DB improves support for:
- Leaf: Aptus-II 10R, Aptus-II 10, Aptus-II 8, Aptus-II 7, Aptus-II 6, Aptus-II 5, AFi-II 10, AFi-II 7, AFi-II 6
- Mamiya: DM56, DM40, DM33, DM28, DM22, M31, M22, M18
Capture One 5.2 PRO improves support for:
- Aptus 75S, Aptus 65S, Aptus 54S, AFi 7, AFi 6, AFi 5, Aptus 75, Aptus 65, Aptus 22, Aptus 17
For a complete list of supported camera files, please see: http://www.phaseone.com/en/Software/Capture-One-5-Pro/FAQ.aspx
For a complete list of tethered camera support, please see: http://www.phaseone.com/en/Software/Capture-One-5-Pro/FAQ.aspx
For complete Capture One 5.2 product details, please see http://www.phaseone.com/5
Pricing and availability
Capture One 5.2 is available in three versions: Capture One 5.2, Capture One 5.2 DB and Capture One 5.2 PRO; each version is localized for Chinese (simplified), Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and Swedish.
Capture One 5 PRO is available via download for 399 USD and 299 EUR through Phase One’s Online Store www.phaseone.com/store and through leading professional photography dealers worldwide. Capture One 5 is available for 129 USD and 99 EUR.
Capture One 5.2/5.2 PRO is a free service release to existing Capture One 5.x/5.x PRO owners. Current Capture One 4 PRO customers can upgrade to Capture One 5.2 PRO for 99 USD and 69 EUR. Existing Capture One 4 customers can upgrade to Capture One 5.2 PRO for 299 USD and 199 EUR. Please visit Phase One’s Online Store for other upgrade options and free trials.
In addition, Leaf digital back customers will receive a special offer until September 30, 2010: 40% off on all Capture One 5 PRO products. For more information, please visit http://www.leaf-photography.com/
Capture One 5.1 for Microsoft® Windows® requires at least an Intel® Pentium® 4 processor, 2 GB of RAM and 10 GB of free hard disk space as well as Windows XP® SP3, Windows Vista® SP2 or Windows 7®.
Capture One 5.1 for Apple® Macintosh® requires at least an Intel-based Mac, 2 GB of RAM and 10 GB of free hard disk space as well as Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or Mac OS X 10.5.8.
Aug 29, 2013
Aug 8, 2013
Aug 7, 2013
Aug 1, 2013
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)