Journey to the center of the Earth with Robbie Shone
Journey to the center of the Earth
British adventure and cave photographer Robbie Shone travels into the earth to get stunning images of the world beneath our feet. He's been suspended 200m above the floor of the world’s deepest natural shaft, explored the far ends of a 189 km long cave system and spent nearly four days underground on one shoot.
His images take us to places few of us will go and he doesn't plan on stopping anytime soon.
'I still believe there is still so much more to learn and new and exciting pictures to make', says Shone, who has visited caves in 13 different countries and is now based in Austria.
Check out a sample of his images in our gallery above. To see more of his work go to his website shonephotography.com.
May 30, 2015
Jun 21, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Dec 14, 2014
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%