Breeze Systems has announced an upgrade to BreezeBrowser Pro in the shape of v1.4.2. This downloadable update adds support for the Canon EOS 30D including raw conversion, focus point overlay and improved color management when printing.
BreezeBrowser Pro v1.4.2
BreezeBrowser Pro: The powerful and versatile browser based tool for viewing and manipulating digital images
23 March 2006: BreezeBrowser Pro v1.4.2 adds support for the Canon EOS 30D and has improved color management when printing
New in BreezeBrowser Pro v1.4.2:
- Support for the new Canon EOS 30D including: raw conversion (requires Canon ZoomBrowser EX 5.6), focus point overlay and detailed display of shooting data
- Improved color management when printing images
- Fixes problems with PSD and NEF thumbnails
BreezeBrowser Pro runs on Windows and is available on a 15 day free trial from Breeze Systems' website. BreezeBrowser Pro v1.4.2 is a free upgrade for all registered users who purchased a license within the last year.
What is BreezeBrowser Pro?
It's a compact and robust downloadable software program that uses a "browser" style interface to present and organise digital images, convert raw images, generate web pages, produce proofs and contact sheets. BreezeBrowser Pro handles most major digital image formats.
Why Use BreezeBrowser Pro?
BreezeBrowser Pro helps the professional photographer to:
- Convert, resize, sharpen and level raw images from Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Minolta and Olympus cameras
- Select images for presentation
- Generate attractive, captioned web pages with watermarking and online ordering (optional)
- Produce contact sheets and proofs (print straight to your printer or print to file)
- Batch rename images and managing folders
- Caption and edit comments and IPTC data
BreezeBrowser Pro also enables photographers to:
- Compare up to four high resolution images side by side
- Rotate JPEG’s with no loss of quality
- Display images and shooting data from most major formats and makes of camera(including RAW, JPEG, TIFF)
- Display sharp preview images using the unique ‘HQ mode’
- Present slideshows on laptop or pc
- Adjust date and time for batches or single images
What Do I Need to Install BreezeBrowser Pro?
An internet connection and Windows 98, ME, 2000 or XP installed on your computer.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%