Pentax firmware v1.10 for K-3 adds diffraction correction
Pentax has released new firmware for its flagship K-3 DSLR, adding a new function - diffraction correction to the lens corrections menu. Firmware v1.10 also improves processing times when Digital Filters and Color Fringe Correction are applied, tweaks exposure bracketing in TAv mode and offers improved AWB performance.
The update includes all changes made to previous FW versions and also covers the usual minor fixes and 'stability improvements' - see notes below.
Firmware v1.10 for the Pentax K-3
- Added Diffraction Correction on Lens Correction.
- Shortened processing time for Digital Filter and Color Fringe Correction.
- Improved stability for AWB (Auto white balance) performance.
- Changed to ISO Bracketing when using Exposure Bracketing on TAv mode
- Improved stability for general performance.
Mar 8, 2017
Mar 24, 2017
Mar 22, 2017
Dec 2, 2016
|Black on White by RaVN11|
|Hummingbird and Bee by dibilio57|
from A Big Year - birds
|xheneta iseni _for DPReview by Mike Slade|
from - My Fair Lady - (Portraits in Full Colours Only + A Border)