Pentax firmware v1.10 for K-3 adds diffraction correction
Pentax has released new firmware for its flagship K-3 DSLR, adding a new function - diffraction correction to the lens corrections menu. Firmware v1.10 also improves processing times when Digital Filters and Color Fringe Correction are applied, tweaks exposure bracketing in TAv mode and offers improved AWB performance.
The update includes all changes made to previous FW versions and also covers the usual minor fixes and 'stability improvements' - see notes below.
Firmware v1.10 for the Pentax K-3
- Added Diffraction Correction on Lens Correction.
- Shortened processing time for Digital Filter and Color Fringe Correction.
- Improved stability for AWB (Auto white balance) performance.
- Changed to ISO Bracketing when using Exposure Bracketing on TAv mode
- Improved stability for general performance.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO