SanDisk unveils world's fastest high capacity CF card
Pre-CES 2011: SanDisk has unveiled the 128GB Extreme Pro, world's fastest high-capacity CompactFlash card with 100MB/s write speed. The card is designed for cameras with full HD video recording capabilities of up to 50Mbps bit rate and 4:2:2 color sampling, as well as full hi-resolution continuous shooting speeds. The card is available for pre-order from the company's website at a suggested retail price of $1,499.99.
SANDISK ANNOUNCES WORLD’S FASTEST HIGH-CAPACITY COMPACTFLASH CARD
SanDisk Extreme® Pro™ CompactFlash® Card Offers Unprecedented Combination of Speed and Storage-Up to 100MB/sec Write Speed and 128GB Capacit
Consumer Electronics Show, Las Vegas, January, 2011--SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ: SNDK), the global leader in flash memory cards, today announced the world's fastest high-capacity CompactFlash® card. The latest milestone in SanDisk's long history of industry-leading products, the SanDisk Extreme® Pro™ CompactFlash® card features 128 gigabytes (GB)*1 of storage and up to 100 megabyte per second (MB/sec)*2 write speeds. With its Power Core® controller and UDMA-7 interface, the card delivers the performance demanded by high-end DSLR cameras.
"No other product on the market can match our new card's combination of speed and storage capacity," said Susan Park, director, product marketing, SanDisk. "By consistently pushing the boundaries of flash innovation, we are able to develop advanced products not found anywhere else."
With a set of features optimized for professional photographers and videographers, the 128GB SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash card is ideally suited for imaging applications requiring Full HD*3 1920x1080 resolution, up to 50Mbps bit rate and 4:2:2 color sampling. The card's unprecedented combination of speed and storage lets photographers capture more frames when shooting in continuous burst mode, and enables them to record high quality Full HD videos.
- Up to 100MB/sec write speed enables shorter wait times and faster continuous burst shooting.
- Video Performance Guarantee*4 allows for superior Full HD video recording at a sustained 20MB/sec write speed.
- 128GB capacity aoffers more room for capturing RAW+JPEG photos, sequential bursts, even Full HD and 3D video content.
- SanDisk's proprietary Power Core™ controller distributes data across the card more rapidly and efficiently, and the UDMA-7 interface allows for maximum data transfer between card and camera.
- Best-in-class quality assurance offers photographers peace of mind knowing that the card is backed by rigorous stress, shock, vibration, humidity and moisture testing procedures and a lifetime limited warranty*5. The card features RTV silicone coating for added protection.
Availability and Pricing
The 128GB SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash card is available now for preorder at www.sandisk.com, and will be available at retailers worldwide later in Q1 2011. The card carries a suggested retail price of $1,499.99.
*1 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes..
*2 Up to 100 MB/sec write speed; read speed lower. Based on SanDisk internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device. 1 megabyte = 1 million bytes. X = 150 KB/sec.
*3 Full HD (1920X1080X30fps), HD and 3D video support may vary based upon host device, file size, resolution, compression, bit rate, content and other factors. See /HD
*4 Video Performance Guarantee enabled to ensure Full HD video† recording at 20MB/sec minimum sustained write speed. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1 million bytes.
*5 30 year warranty in Germany & regions not recognizing lifetime limited.
|From Maroon to Yellow by Azrocin|
from Fall colour
|Mandarin Duck by gordzam|
|Porsche 918 Spyder by rmw18k|
from Sports car