Konica Minolta has released new firmware for its DiMAGE A2 digital camera. Version 1.12 applies several improvements including LCD brightness while using Flex Digital Magnifier, focusing at a specific zoom range and with Flex Focus Point, improved flash metering, EVF timing functionality, improved support for add-on lenses. This firmware can be downloaded and installed by users of the camera by simply placing the firmware update file on a Compact Flash card or transfering it via USB directly to the camera.
DiMAGE A2 Firmware Update V 1.12
Important Note: Please read carefully the DiMAGE A2 firmware update PDF for detailed instructions on how to update the cameras firmware!
- Improved the symptom that visibility of LCD decreases depending on the subject brightness while using the Flex Digital Magnifier function.
- Improved the symptom that LCD turns off or the camera cannot focus on the high brightness subject with the Flex Focus Point at the focal length of 100mm.
- Improved the flash metering accuracy.
- Changed the viewfinder operation from the viewfinder turns off immediately after leaving the eye to it remains 10 sec. when the display mode switch is at EVF.
* This firmware supports Telephoto Converter ACT-100, Wide-angle Converter ACW-100, and DiMAGE Capture DCA-200, and updating to this firmware is recommended for the users of these accessories.
|Classic Cruisers by Surfwalker|
from Song Titles- Little Deuce Coupe
|Gosford Reflections DP by MarioSS|