Nikon has today posted new firmware for the Coolpix 4500 and 5700. Nikon Coolpix 4500 firmware 1.2 fixes a problem between the MC-EU1 remote cord shooting at HI image quality which led to corrupted images. Nikon Coolpix 5700 firmware 1.1 fixes three problems: A digit error in date/time for RAW images, the metering bug in user sets and a playback problem with RAW images.
Coolpix 4500 firmware version 1.2 upgrade
The following issue has been corrected in this firmware upgrade. When shooting using the MC-EU1 remote cord at an image-quality setting of HI (no compression, TIFF) images appear as if they are overlapping or sliced.
Coolpix 5700 firmware version 1.1 upgrade
The following issues have been addressed with the Coolpix 5700 firmware version 1.1 upgrade.
1. When the shooting data for RAW images was viewed with software such as Nikon View, 7 was always displayed for the second digit in two-digit numbers in the date and time of recording information. This problem has been corrected.
2. When adjustments were made to Metering for User Set 1, 2 or 3, the camera setting switched to a different User Set and the camera turned off. The previously applied Metering setting was changed when the camera was turned on again. This problem has been corrected.
3. When RAW images were reviewed in the camera monitor in Quick Review or Playback mode with playback zoom applied and shooting information then switched off or on, image display was irregular when a playback zoom operation was again performed. This problem has been corrected.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%