Breeze Systems has announced PSRemote version 1.5 (for Windows). PSRemote allows remote control of Canon PowerShot cameras, and the new version adds new models and allows users to auto bracket a sequence of up to 15 images, display a live viewfinder view on a PC, store images direct to a PC's hard disk and view high res previews within seconds.
New Breeze Systems PSRemote 1.5 supports Canon PowerShot A620, S80, S2 IS and S3 IS cameras and improves exposure control
16th March, 2006: Breeze Systems today announced PSRemote 1.5. Photographers can now use Breeze Systems' highly regarded software to control the Canon PowerShot A620, S80, S2 IS and S3 IS cameras as well as many other PowerShot models.
Improve exposure control in tricky lighting conditions with PSRemote's unique ability to auto bracket a sequence of up to 15 images with a Canon PowerShot camera. PSRemote 1.5 allows auto bracketing by varying the shutter speed or the aperture and is ideal for capturing high dynamic range images (HDR).
PSRemote enables Canon PowerShot users to
- See high resolution previews of shots on a PC within seconds
- Gain unrivalled control of settings for Canon PowerShot cameras when tethered to a PC
- Display a live viewfinder view on the PC screen
- Store images directly onto the PC's hard disk
- Remember camera settings and restore them when PSRemote is next used
- Take better online auction photographs
- Take time lapse sequences by specifying the number of shots and interval between shots
New post processing options in PSRemote 1.5 can resize, auto level and sharpen images making it ideal for product photography and online auction photographs.
PSRemote 1.5 also adds the ability to use motion detection from the live viewfinder images to automatically take pictures when m n is detected. This has many uses including wildlife photography and security work. Please note the motion detection requires Webcam Zone Trigger software which must be purchased separately.
PSRemote is software developed and sold by Breeze Systems for Canon PowerShot cameras. The program runs on Windows and is available on a free trial. PSRemote is available from Breeze Systems' website www.breezesys.com for US $49. This release is a free upgrade for all existing registered customers of PSRemote.
Professional photographers and Canon EOS digital SLR users can control their cameras using Breeze Systems DSLR Remote Pro software.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)