Now reading: Kodak v3.0.9 firmware & v5.8.1 acquire
After releasing v3.0.8 for the DCS520 / 560 last week Kodak have just posted v3.0.9 firmware for the DCS 620 / 660. The companion "acquire" software is also updated to v5.8.1. This update brings in-camera JPEG mode, support for dual storage cards and more... see inside. (Thanks to Rob Galbraith for this one)
- A redesigned, more efficient User Interface featuring Drop down menus.
- Dual Card support.
- Auto White Balancing using image data.
- Image Processing options.
- Post-Capture Manual ±EV compensation using Host Software.
- Recover (deleted images).
- Added Quick Format of storage cards.
- IPTC Data support in camera.
- Intervalometer (Advanced Self-Timer / Time-Lapse).
- Active custom Functions are easily identified on the camera's rear LCD with a bullet point.
- Global Positioning System (GPS) support.
- Enhanced Storage media support.
If you do upgrade your firmware (Kodak DCS 620 / 660) you'll also need the updated acquire module (version 5.8.1)
|Leafless Tree. by SpartanWarrior|
|50 Shades On The Paris Metro by wam7|
from Your City - Commute
|Montana Badlands by stickpointed|
from The Tree
|Kestrel by Lance B|
from My Best Photo of the Week
Most popular cameras
in time for the holidaysCamera Roundups Updatedshop aroundHoliday Gift Guides for Every Budget69i wanna fly awayBest Camera Drones Under $1500In-depth testingLatest Camera ReviewsBeyond the studio testsFeature Articles and Videosreal world performanceField Test Videossee how we seeSample GalleriesWhat's that Noise?Shedding some light on the sources of noise539action-packedSony a6500 First Impressions705new kid on the blockYI M1 review2319FeatureWhat is equivalence?202wide-angle wonderSigma 12-24mm F4 Art Lens Review172VideoDog Portraits with the Sony a63001235ultimate om-dOlympus E-M1 Mark II Review68instant gratification2016 Instax mini roundup