Adobe has now posted the Pentium 4 optimized plug-in updates we reported back in April. The download includes updates for the mmxcore plug-in which contains the new CPU optimizations as well as new versions of lightingeffects and shear plug-ins. This update replaces plug-ins from the Photoshop 6.0.1 update.
here to download the plugins update
(please note to follow the installation instructions)
Here's the text of the update:
This collection of revised plug-ins for Adobe Photoshop 6.0.1 resolves problems for all Windows systems, and offers enhanced performance on Intel® Pentium® 4 processor-based systems.
This update includes four separate files:
- MMXCore.8bx contains new performance enhancements for Pentium 4 systems and all existing enhancements for other Pentium-class systems that use MMX technology.
- LightingEffects.8bf includes all of the functionality of the existing Lighting Effects plug-in, as well as additional enhancements for Pentium 4 systems.
- Shear.8bf resolves an out-of-memory condition.
- Plugin.dll resolves problems with plug-ins that do not use multiple processors.
These plug-ins replace the existing plug-ins of the same names installed with Photoshop 6.0.1.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%