CES 2006: HP today announced the M425, to add to its new Photosmart range of cameras. This 5 megapixel camera features a 3x optical zoom and utilises the on-camera HP Photosmart Express button to enable ordering of prints and sharing of photos.
HP Photosmart M425 Digital Camera
Easily snap beautiful photos with this stylishly designed 5-megapixel digital camera, featuring 18x total zoom.
With the HP Photosmart M425 Digital Camera users can effortlessly snap and edit photos on the 1.7-inch image display, and order prints and share photos using the on-camera HP Photosmart Express button. (1) The camera also includes the new HP Design Gallery.
Key Features and Benefits
- 5-megapixels for impressive resolution for beautiful prints and enlargements up to poster-size
- HP Precision 3x optical lens and 6x digital zoom for 18x total zoom
- 1.7-inch image display, intuitive button layout and overall compact stylish design allows for easy one-handed shots
- 16 MB internal memory allows users to store photos in the camera
- On-camera button to easily order and share photos on Snapfish using HP Photosmart Express (1)
- Fast shot mode allows users to capture quick, fleeting shots with minimal shutter lag
- Extra storage capacity available with optional SD card (2)
- HP Photosmart Software is a complete, easy-to-use software solution for editing, organizing, printing and sharing digital photos Additional Features
- HP Real Life technologies help take the guesswork out of digital photography and make it easy to produce great photos that are crisp, realistic and true-to-life. HP Real Life technologies include: o NEW: HP Design Gallery adds artistic effects and borders right in the camera—no PC or software required. o In-camera red-eye removal to remove red-eye while images are still in the camera
- HP Photosmart Express makes sharing, printing and saving digital photos easy – users simply take a photo and select its destination right on the back of the camera – up to 34 destinations, including e-mail addresses, online albums, printers and Snapfish o When the digital camera is later connected to a computer or the optional camera dock, (2) the selected photos are automatically printed and/or e-mailed without burdening the recipient with large file attachments o E-mail recipients see thumbnails of the images right in the body of their e-mail message, as well as a link to the web page where they can very easily view, print and save the photos, and upload them to online albums.
- Optional HP Photosmart 6221 Digital Camera Dock lets users easily save, view, print and share photos on a PC, Snapfish and TV, and recharge in-camera batteries. Add wireless capabilities by purchasing the HP Photosmart 6222 Wireless Dock Base to share your photos via a wireless home network (2)
- 5-megapixel resolution
- 3x optical zoom, 6x digital zoom
- Dimensions/Weight o 95mm (w) x 31mm (h) x 62mm (d) o 139 grams without battery
- Support/Connectivity o USB Connectivity o USB-compatible PC with Microsoft Windows® XP, x64, 2000, Me, 98SE, or 98, Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or compatible CPU, Internet Explorer 5.01SP2 or later o USB-compatible Macintosh computer with Mac OS v10.2.8, v10.3, v10.4
HP offers a comprehensive support package for the HP Photosmart M425 Digital Camera that includes 90-days of phone support as well as real-time chat and email support beyond the warranty as part of its HP Total Care portfolio of services. Pricing and Availability Estimated U.S. street price is TBD Expected to be available for purchase April 2006 in North America. (1) On-camera Snapfish feature available in UK and US only. (2) Not included; please purchase separately.
Nov 8, 2007
Jun 22, 2007
Mar 8, 2007
Mar 8, 2007
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week