Fuji MX-2900 Review
Here you can see the sequence for opening the door (slide lever down) and ejecting the SmartMedia card (press card inwards). Fairly standard operation for SmartMedia. The small black dot towards the bottom of the slot is a writing activity warning indicator.
Connectivity is kept to the left hand side of the camera, top we have digital I/O (serial RS232C & RS432), below that the yellow connector is for video out (PAL / NTSC varies by region) and then the DC input connector used to connect to the supplied combo AC adapter and charger (if only powering all digicams were this easy), Kudos to Fuji.
Would have been nice to see USB here, that combined with the flash hot-shoe would have put the Fuji (feature wise) up above the Oly & Nikon.
Supplied Accessories ("In the box")
- Fuji MX-2900 Zoom Digital Camera
- Fuji NP-80 Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
- Hand strap / Lens cap
- 8 MB SmartMedia card
- Serial cable (1 x PC / 1 x Mac)
- Video out cable
- Quick-start guide, Manuals
- Kodak Picture Easy (Win)
- TWAIN driver (Win)
- Adobe PhotoDeluxe & PageMill (Win / Mac)
- CD-ROM: Data Transfer Software (PICTURE SHUTTLE), Adobe PhotoDeluxe Home Edition 2.0, SERIAL TWAIN driver (Windows & Mac)