Voigtlander 20mm F3.5 Color Skopar SL II

Wideangle prime lens | Canon EF, Nikon F (FX), Pentax KAF

I have this lens for a month, It is the best lens I used by my Canon EOS 5D MKiii, When I shoot by this lens it seems I am working by film not Digital.

BillFe

I use the CV 20mm on my Canon 5DII almost all the time, mainly for street shooting. I like to get in the crowd, get close, zone focus and shoot away. The lens is so wide that focus is a non issue. Solid construction and small size, "pancake" really, make it unobtrusive, easier to avoid attention (unlike the big Canon L glass choices). I have no problems with this lens. Problems: None.

Jose Rocha

This lens is not cheap (450€). I consider it to be one of those luxury objects that you use occasionally and find great pleasure, just like those people who drive their convertible sports cars at weekends and spend the rest of the week loving it from distance dreaming of driving it again the next weekend. Maybe it's just me, but I think this lens is a collectors item. It's a pancake lens with all metal build, whose size is ridiculous when attached to my D300. It's manual focus too, and it ...