Tokina AT-X Pro 12-24mm f/4 (IF) DX

Wideangle zoom lens | Canon EF, Nikon F (DX) | AT-X 124 AF PRO DX
kiso188

I've used this lens with Nikon D7000. There were very big noise at ISO 400.But I've heard that on other Nikon bodies lens worked perfectly.

pricyl

Rick Fransen

This is probably my favourite lens. It is extremely sharp and extermely solid and very well build. For a wide angle lens it is my favourite choice.

Rolf_S

But it failed the first time on the day i bought it. Error 99 on the camera. I was told that these are the contacts on the lens. It took 8 Weeks to get it fixed. After two years, on a wonderful trip to south Africa it failed again right when I was on Table mountain. After 8 Weeks I got it back and it worked for 19 shots. Then I got the new one (for free) from Tokina The DXII. This one worked but optically it was much worse than the first one. So I sold it and bought the Canon EF 10-22

Loved the lens's build quality, handling, range, and price - Hated it's poor behavior with Nikon's i-TTL flash modes and the MF "clutch". Great lens for the money, but eventually sold as I got tired of fighting it's inconsistent metering in i-TTL.