Sony Alpha DSLR-A450

Announced Jan 5, 2010 •
14 megapixels | 2.7 screen | APS-C sensor
Doberqq

This camera is simply great for users like me :). Photography is my hobby, I don't have lot of time for it but I really enjoy taking pictures. Build is very good for the price and entry lvl class. If U don't need full live view and larger display - it's A550 performance (IMO). Pretty good @ low light / high iso. Most important thing for me - price... this camera is really cheap! And I still can use Minolta lenses - that's great :) Problems: Nothing for me. Seriously:)

I'm own 450 for 2 weeks, and I'm really enjoy it. Several years ago I have Minolta film system, so I've choose Alpha for expected reasons - want to breath new life into Minolta lenses and accessories. 450 does not have all those bells and whistles from 1-3 series, however more important - it has exellent CMOS sensor, shutter speed, HDR. If you really want to use it for photography and have fun - it will give you such apportunity. It's really near instant ready for work from off state. All ...

contr4st

It is a good camera,fast,nice features, well built(high iso,hdr,long life battery). Excellent pictures if you know how to take pictures,because the camera it just a tool,no matter brand so much as the man behind the camera.