Sony Alpha DSLR-A380

Announced May 18, 2009 •
14 megapixels | 2.7 screen | APS-C sensor

Much worse then A350. Rather poor image quality with kit lens. Problems: - poor effects with kit lens - too low possition of flesh when open

To pirinchov: everybody has the right to freedom of opinion

cluening

WTF - guys, stop acting like idiots!

LEngHoe

why pirinchov beeing compensate twice? once by catamaran and once by ollecram. just to compensate back.

makithaca

I have Sony Alpha DSLR-A380 for 15 days now and it is my entrance to dslr world, before I had only compaq cameras with the last to be SONY T100. My new Sony is is a positive change for me, I took it with the Sony 18- 55mm lens and the Tamron 55-200mm and I can say that I am very satisfied! Problems: Nothing special to be mentioned!

Ollecram

To compensate Princhov's crap....

mrmanny

I have had a chance to wring out the Sony A380 DSLR the past week. I have read a number of reviews which claim the image quality leaves something to be desired. I have also had opportunity to take sufficient photos with the Canon Xsi, T1i and Nikon D5000 to say the Sony A380 image quality is the equal or better than the other cameras. I have also had the chance to try the older Sony A350 and can say the image quality of the A380 has improved. The Sony RAW conversion software has changed so ...