Sony Alpha DSLR-A330

Announced May 18, 2009 •
10 megapixels | 2.7 screen | APS-C sensor
contadorfan

This camera comes with on-screen helps to remind beginners what all the bells & whistles do. Many functions are buried in the menu (white balance, focusing & metering methods, ISO), but you learn to navigate them fast. I like that the scene modes are on the PASM dial -- sometimes for speed's sake you just want the Auto or scene settings. The adjustable LCD screen is very nice for different shot angles or for seeing the screen better in bright sunlight. IQ is excellent though noisy above ...

chulsino

muy buen trabajo por parte de sony para hacer una dlsr para principiantes , muy buen modo automatico y con las suficientes funciones y calidad para quien se quiera meter en este mundillo Problems: bateria lago corta faltan algunos accesos directos en el cuerpo

RicardoL

Overall an excellent camera. The best results are always trying several shots in different situations and environments (sunsets, landscapes, indoors, outdoors, etc.). I really love this camera. Problems: Not problems as such, but recommendations and improvements. For instance, usage of the standard HDMI plugs and cables, and LCD protectors (plastic sheets).

vaughanbb

I bought this cam as I had some gift vouchers, and wasnt expecting too much...but I am delighted with the image quality, the new 18-55 kit lens is much better than the previous kit 18-70...really very good and the live view is amazing. ....initial impression of the grip seems that it is too small, but you soon realise that it is actually a good design and keeps the camera compact, but best of all, I think the image quality is just excellent, colours, sharpness, tone....all top notch, and ...

Not as good as my beloved(!!!) A700, but pretty near! Certainly as good as the already excellent A300/350 models; sturdier, better high-ISO control, awesome natural-looking colors, and overall the easiest entry-level DSLR to handle EVER! Quick Liveview mode from second CCD simply genius, so camera's focus remains quick, sharp and ready any where any time! Only "flaw" IMO: I would have preferred to keep using super fast Compact Flash cards over SD snails... Back to my new gem, the A750. Ah, ...

Not as good as my beloved pricey A700, but pretty near! Certainly as good as the already excellent A300/350 models; sturdier maybe, better high-ISO control, awesome natural-looking pictures, and easiest entry-level DSLR to handle EVER!

DaphneM

Fantastic camera and real value for money. This is my first SLR camera, but my 3rd Sony and I just love it.