Sony E 10-18mm F4 OSS

Announced Sep 12, 2012 •
Wideangle zoom lens | Sony E (NEX) | SEL1018
jorg14

A little background for reference. I'm a keen enthusiasts that has done some professional work and has a number of pictures in publications around the country. I'm comparing this to my previous lens which was a 10-20 for Nikon DSLR's. I switched to Sony mirror-less about a year ago, as I'm retired, do more traveling and didn't want to be encumbered by a big DSLR with a bunch of lenses as I'm a traveler first, and photographer second. So far I've only taken about two dozen pictures with the ...

FredCDobbs

I do a lot of landscape and enjoy the effects of wide lenses. This is my favorite lens for the NEX7. Great fun and beautiful images. Extremely useful in tight shooting situations as you might imagine.

jorg14

chris boettcher

I bought this lens soon after it came out, and I can say that I am delighted with the images it produces on my NEX-7. I was in France recently taking pictures in churches and other architectural monuments. The images are stunning, and very sharp right out to the edges. The constant aperture is also a plus. Highly recommended.