Sony Mavica FD-75

Announced Feb 9, 2001 •

My mom owns this camera, and thus I've got access to it whenever I really need it, but using it has convinced me I NEED my own. The floppy as a storage medium is wonderful as you can take as many pictures as you like and never worry about running out of space. It's VERY easy to use. I popped it out of the box, revved up the battery, and immediately started taking pictures. Simple. I love it! Problems: absolutely no problems encountered at any time, ever.

I BOUGHT THIS ON THE 20TH DAY JULY, 2001 I'AM MORE THAN SATISFIED WITH IT. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS OF MY PHOTOGRAPHS.

This is a great camera and so easy to use.(Sony Mavica FD-75) I printed a few pictures from the floppy and was able to produce excellent pictures. The 10x zoom is the best on the market for a camera in this price range. Problems: None

Richard

noise and compression are terrible flash is not worth using--that is when it decides to work.

Bought at CompUSA last month for $299... For this price, it's a great camera. Great zoom capability and I love the floppy disk for a storage medium. No memory worries... Wonderful rechargable battery. There is one concern I have about the viewing window getting scrathed or damaged. I'm not sure how this issue can be resolved... Over all, this is a great camera that allows me to take an unlimited amount of pictures anytime I want and say goodbye to the development process of 35mm cameras. Prob ...

I have been using this camera for about 6 months and I have been taking great pictures. It is very easy to use, I took about 2 weeks to figure out how to use all of it's features but now I take pictures everywhere. It really isn't for motion pictures but great for stills. Problems: None, absolutely wonderful to use.

I like this camera for the simple reasons of being able to take pictures the instance that I see something interesting. I like to take pictures of animals and scenery, animals make good subjects. I have great photos of my pet cat and use a Xerox 750 to print them. I like this camera and I have many floppy disk to use and the batteries are great. Problems: NO PROBLEMS!

This camera is great for the amateur digital photographer. Its features are rich and the build quality is what you would expect from SONY products. The picture quality is acceptable for a 0.3 MPix digital camera. The 10x zoom feature is also quite impressive, the camera is able to pick up details from afar .The feature I liked most from the camera is its ability to duplicate floppy disks. This makes it a great way to give away your pictures. The chockful of features that comes with this ...

Very good and quick zoom, very good image quality for a 640 x 480 camera. Responds to light nicely, balances well--color quality is very good. Menu system very easy and capable. Diskette storage makes off-line archival and retrieval easy and is compatible with all computers able to read a 1.44 floppy. Images captured can be easily transferred to a computer without special software or proprietary formats. Flash level adjustment (low, normal, high) a plus, but not always needed. Light ...