Sony Mavica FD-73

Announced Mar 3, 1999 •
rjoyon

at the time, it was ok to use, the best asset was ×10 zoom and the "quality of portrait"taken from 4m. quick stockage and internet use... Problems: nothing happen in 4 years of rought usage...

Nice about this camera is the floppy-drive. That's why I bought it 18 months ago. When I go on holiday I want to shoot pictures as much as I like and don't have to worry about the available memory. However, don't try to make pictures indoors without using the flasher and when you do use it, even then quality often is very poor. Finally 640x480 is good for viewing at the pc or tv, but terrible when you decide to print it on-line. Problems: Taking pictures indoor (bad quality) and not being ...

No thanks. Only good thing the camera has is the floppy disk. But there is no sense of picture quality on the camera. Quality is close to 0. Problems: Yes, somebody gave me this camera to use at work.

This is the perfect camera fot those who don't care about image quality (but I do!) Problems: Terrible image quality.

I'm very dissappointed with this camera. The quality of the picture is very poor. The picture is very grainy, if the lighting to me is not good you don't get a good picture.

Very disappointed with this camera .Picture quality is very poor when using the zoom feature. Pictures are very grainny . I have being using this camera for about a year now.I think this camera should be used for mainly setting up web pages. Problems: You can not see the screen on sunny days. I found the more you used the zoom the picture qualtiy real dropped off.