Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T90

Announced Feb 17, 2009 •

This is the first camera chosen by its color (pink model)... my wife really likes it. Portability is great and touch screens seems the way forward. Start up is quick, menu is ok. Not too bad for ultra compact point and shoot camera. Sliding cover protects lens. Problems: Image quality is not too good, bit soft and slow resulting in blurred pictures or missing the moment. The lens is in the top corner, so once in a while my finger gets in the way. Had a drained battery once. I thought sliding ...

I bought it and have seen everybody elses on Youtube and it was exellent but we are having a bit of troublee with ours.. Problems: video choppy.. and poor and Pics less than my canons.. gonna research more on this camera and get back to you.

Very good color rendition, Image quality good not great. Grainy after Iso 400. Menu system a bit confusing till you get used to it after using it awhile. Not very intuitive. Portability is great!! Small and pocketable, always ready to use! Problems: None

I recently read a blog where someone asked, "What is the best 'street' camera? I think there are excellent arguments why this is it. In is very portable, about half an inch thick, unobtrusive (especiially in black), has excellent internal software, an excellent LCD screen, a built in lens cover (so you can just stick it in your pocket, very fast ready time, very good low light performance and you can operate it with one hand. In summary, you can always have it with you, and can shoot ...