Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T9

Announced Nov 1, 2005 •
jtuds

I was looking for the smallest camera possible to replace my 2 MP Kodak that is is about the size of a brick and is really not what I would consider portable because it cannot be pocketed and I don't enjoy wearing one of those really cool camera cases on my belt whenever I take it out. So, I was looking for 2 things, better zoom and small size. Megapixels is unimportant to me because anything I print off is no bigger than a 4x6 and most pictures will stay on my computer anyways. In my ...

torags

I couldn't get comfortable with the shutter button. Found real problems trying to press half way (big fingers). LCD screen colors are very disconcerting. Battery didn't last long.

You will love this camera if you don't take indoor pictures! The size of the camera is nice and the image stabilizer seems to work well in bright light. With a memory stick pro duo video quality is pretty good for its size. However..... Problems: Indoor shots have been fair to poor. When using flash the exposure is pretty good but the flash seems to light up dust specks in the air which appear as little white dots in the picture, also red-eye in people is very bad and the red-eye reduction ...

This camera is supposed to take indoor pictures without a flash? WRONG! The indoor pictures without a flash are completely grainy when taken with higher ISO or totally blurry with lower ISO and the colors are no where near accurate! Problems: High ISO pictures are totally grainy and what is supposed to be white looks orange/pink. Sony says indoor pictures are supposed to look natural? Not a chance!