Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S90

Announced Feb 19, 2005 •

Excelente camera dentro de seu custo benefício . Nenhum problema constatado até agora . Recomendo .

rick

Sony needs to keep more things here then they should change, and thats the first thing I would say. This camera is like stew, all different ingredients. The newer chips make Sony color even more impressive if thats possible. This camera defines Sonys digital imaging because even though its a cheap camera and not the best lens, its an extremely Sony looking image with newest chips ..not bad in my book, considering their imaging in my eyes keeps getting better from years ago. This camera has ...

balmir

For the money he cost,its incredible! 85 % of the pictures u made with him,dont need any software adjustments!Also, the batteries last forever,because the camera consumption is very very low.Yes, i can rate it excellent choice,and i can say that i hope to have it for long time... I strongly recommend it to anyone. Problems: None yet

luzr

Great camera for the money. Battery life is excellent with the rechargeable AA batteries included. Charge time seems a little long but a second pair of batteries should take care of that. Image quality and color reproduction is very good although low light auto focus seems a little touch and go. I'm sure my results will improve the more I get used to the camera as I have only had it for about a month. The menus become second nature once you use them for a while. Getting some "red eye" ...