Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S60

Announced Feb 19, 2005 •

O produto desempenha o que oferece = custo benefício ótimo 1 - carga da bateria = excelente 2 - qualidade do LCD = excelente 3 - rapidez de carga do flash = excelente 4 - exposição automática = rápida e excelente 5 - exposição manual = varios ajustes excelente - permite explorar varios temas 6 - pré ajustes = excelente 7 - gravação de filmes = ELA É UMA CÂMERA - QUEM QUISER GRAVAR FILMES QUE COMPRE UMA FILMADORA - de qualquer maneira = excelente 8 - corpo da máquina = excelente postura para ...

good!!! 比Canon、Nikon消费级数码相机好的多,特别是快门。 Problems: 焦距只是用于人像拍摄。

My Sony P52 broke down after 2,5 years of use and about 5400 pictures. After some considerations I decided to buy the S60, as second camera tot our Nikon D50. I didn't want to spend to much money, and the S60 offers a lot. Now I have used it a couple of weeks, I'm very impressed by the features of this compact camera. It is really easy to use, the pictures are marvellous, I love the close-up facility, and the format makes it very easy to take it with me. Very good value for money.

The DSC-S60 is a good camera but not the best in its class because it has limited manual controls. The image quality and battery life are very good. However it only has two aperture setting in manual mode. I could not find a way to do aperture compensation. Overall, it is a good P&S camera but you can get the full-feature Canon A520 for the same money. The DSC-S60 image quality is similar to that of the A520. Problems: None

Person

I have owned the DSC-S60 for almost 4 months now, and 4,500 pictures later, I have to say I'm quite satisfied with the lil bugger. Although it isn't the perfect camera out there, it will satisfy any beginning photographer's needs. It's smaller than a normal size wallet, and will easily fit in your pocket, so anyone looking for a portable, everyday camera will love this one. The camera feels kind of "plastic-y", but don't let the feel fool you- I've dropped it numerous times on tiled floors ...

Fotokor

Paid 80$US for s6 to a friend and spent another $100 for the 1Gig Stick:-) No problem camera and fits my pocket 24hrs ! Movie mode at 30fps was the most attractive to me..... Problems: none yet

I am extremely impressed with this camera. I was looking to get a digital camera for the past few weeks and I looked at the Sony S40, S60, S90, W5 and W7 at my local Circuit City store. I took numerous pictures in the store with each camera and found that the pictures from the S60 and S90 looked better than the others with more accurate color and since I don't ever plan to print anything any bigger than 8 1/2" X 11", the 4.1 megapixels are more than enough for me. The only difference between ...

This camera helps to disgrade the quality of Brand name SONY. SONY should immidiately stop the production of this Model. The Colour quality is totally worst in almost all situation specially when you use flash. Very dark yellow colour override all colour.The exposure and focus is also very bad. Very dark exposure occurs , still you use flash. Problems: Very dark Yellow colour occurs when using Flash. Colour quality is very very bad.

Quite a nice camera. Has all the expected features and they do what they need to do. But there is nothing outstanding. Our company bought this camera. Does exactly what it was bought for. To take standard pictures. This is a very competent camera at what it does. Very sturdy build. Very quick. Problems: The camera is very standard. Does take good quality pics. In Auto mode (as most here use it), the pics come out very underexposed, even with the flash. Overall good value for money.

I have had this camera for about a week and so far it rocks!!! I looked at different brands and i finally chose this one.I just wanted something to carry with me instead of lugging around my heavy f100.Nothing will take the place of my 35mm but so far i am happy with it.Looking forward to taking lots more shots . Problems: None so far