Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P20

Announced Jun 14, 2001 •

This is the second digital camera I have used, the first being Dlinks. Excellent resuts, its handy and very user friendly. Whatever you may say Sony is Sony. Problems: Sony could have provide more memory stick. Better to go in for a 64 Mb. My bigest crib that they have not given a carrying case. Sucks up batteries, then all digitals do that.

Great features for the price, and a pretty good picture and video to go along with it. Problems: Brains AA batteries fast, should really get the battery pack

Easy to use with very good picture quality. The many features make it fun to use, like taking animated GIF-clips or small MPEG movies (without sound). Usability is easy: point and click. It is an ideal camera for taking to a party or a familiy event and taking lots of snapshots. The lack of optical zoom and a higher resolution prohibit professional use. I especially like the 3:2 resolution mode (1200 * 800), because it's good for making prints on paper later (9 * 13 cm should be okay). Problems:

I really enjoy this camera, though the image quality could be a tiny bit better.

It´s a great camera. Problems: Buy a rechargeable battery. You´ll need it.

the best way to go is with royovac rechargeable NiMh 1 hour charger 35$ at best buy it last a long time Problems: not yet

Got this for my 12 yr old cuz he always wanted to borrow our DSC-S70. The InfoLithium battery is a MUST (with the charger). We can share mem sticks, which I can also use with my Clie handheld. Problems: Forget regular batteries, spring for the InfoLithium (should come with it)

This camera packs a lot of value into a compact, lightweight, package. The images are clear and transfering them to the PC via the included software is easy. FYI- Engerizer ACCURechargable batteries seem to be the best, although standard lithium AA's do well also Problems: The included batteries have a very short life-span, and I wish a larger Memory Stick was included.

good for the money Problems: non

I just got this camera and I was surprised at the amount of features it had for such a relatively inexpensive camera. I got a 64 meg memory stick (get Lexar, they're cheaper than Sony) and snapped pictures like crazy at a family christmas party. With Windows XP, I didn't even need to install the drivers. I plugged in the camera and got the pictures automatically. I am more than pleased. Problems: This thing is PICKY about the batteries it takes. Whoever said it could take Alkaline ...