Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P20

Announced Jun 14, 2001 •
Ozyie

I would agree with many of the other users in that the batteries do tend to get eaten even with a good set of rechargables. I have found that when using the zoom function images come out very poor indeed, laking resolution. For an entry level digital camera it serves its purpose but budding photographers can expect to be dissapointed. Problems: Very poor quality photos in poor lighting conditions and the flash is hard get right. In some instances I found myself having to cover up some of the ...

great little camera with neat features Problems: needs li-ion batteries and more memory (standard unit don't have enough)

Its all good. Problems: One problem is i find that my LCD screen shows a fuzzy picture, like heatwaves going across the monitor. Also my pictures appear blurred at a distance, im a newbie so any information on this as per optimum settings, would be much appreciated. Please email to my email address.

I just received the camera as a gift. I am enjoying the many features that it comes with. It was easy to connect to the computer and copy the pictures over. I am learning how to use the many other features easily. The manual is easy to read and understand.

It´s good for newbies; But I need help, I´ve bought it in Hong-kong, and I have the English or Spanish Manuals; coul you send it to me? to: jesusmorales@correo.nu Thanks in advanced. Problems: why the photos in my computer are so dark?